MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Josh Jung will be up against starting pitcher Patrick Corbin on Sunday (at 12:05 PM ET) when the Texas Rangers take on the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park.
Game Info and Josh Jung Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +130)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -133)
Josh Jung Stats
- Jung is batting .276 with an OBP of .326 and a slugging percentage of .503 this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Jung is 14th in homers and 18th in RBI.
- He currently ranks 37th in batting average, 82nd in on base percentage, and 17th in slugging among qualifying batters.
- He has collected a hit in 64 of 87 games this season (73.6%), with multiple hits in 26 games (29.9%).
- He has homered in 18.4% of his games in 2023 (16 of 87), leaving the yard in 5.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Jung has knocked in at least one run in 36.8% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 17.2% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in seven contests.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.6 K/9 rate compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Nationals have put up the 26th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.80).
- Nationals pitchers have given up 124 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (fourth-most in the league).
- The Nationals’ Corbin (5-10) will make his 19th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 33-year-old’s 5.22 ERA ranks 62nd, 1.593 WHIP ranks 66th, and 6 K/9 ranks 64th.
Jung’s recent games
- at Nationals on July 8: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI
- at Nationals on July 7: 1-for-3, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on July 6: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 5: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Red Sox on July 4: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on July 3: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 K
- vs. Astros on July 2: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Astros on July 1: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Astros on June 30: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Tigers on June 29: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!