MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Josh Naylor and the Cleveland Guardians take on the Houston Astros (with J.P. France on the hill) at Minute Maid Park. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Josh Naylor Props
- Day: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Josh Naylor Stats
- Naylor is a key run producer for Cleveland with a .311 average, 15 homers and 79 RBI.
- Naylor ranks 64th in homers and fourth in RBI this year.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average ranks sixth, his on-base percentage ranks 36th, and he is 14th in the league in slugging.
- Naylor enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .400 in his last outings.
- He has reached base via a hit in 64 games this year (of 95 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 34 of those games.
- He has hit a home run in 14 games this season (14.7%), going yard in 3.9% of his chances at the plate.
- In 43.2% of his contests this season, Naylor has tallied at least one RBI. In 20 of those games (21.1%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in 10 games.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Astros staff is sixth in baseball with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros’ 3.82 team ERA ranks fourth in the majors.
- The Astros rank 17th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 126 (1.2 per game).
- France (6-3) will take the mound for the Astros, his 15th start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 2.87, 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .248 in 14 games this season.
Naylor’s recent games
- at White Sox on July 30: 1-for-4
- at White Sox on July 29: 1-for-4
- at White Sox on July 28: 3-for-4
- at White Sox on July 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Royals on July 26: 1-for-4, 1 BB
- vs. Royals on July 25: 0-for-4
- vs. Royals on July 24: 1-for-4
- vs. Phillies on July 23: 0-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on July 22: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on July 21: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!