MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Cleveland Guardians, Josh Naylor included, will face Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at 7:10 PM ET on Friday at Progressive Field.
Game Info and Josh Naylor Props
- Day: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Josh Naylor Stats
- Naylor leads Cleveland in home runs with 15, runs batted in with 75 and a batting average of .313.
- Naylor is 45th in home runs and fourth in RBI in the major leagues.
- He ranks seventh in batting average, 33rd in on base percentage, and 10th in slugging in MLB action.
- He has gotten a hit in 56 of 85 games this year (65.9%), including 31 multi-hit efforts (36.5%).
- He has hit a home run in 14 games this year (16.5%), going yard in 4.4% of his plate appearances.
- Naylor has produced an RBI in 39 games this year (45.9%), including 19 multi-RBI outings (22.4%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies staff ranks seventh in MLB with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies sport a 4.09 team ERA that ranks 13th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (105 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Suarez (2-4) for his 13th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.84, a 2.48 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.353 in 12 games this season.
Naylor’s recent games
- at Pirates on July 19: 0-for-1
- at Pirates on July 18: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 6 RBI
- at Pirates on July 17: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- at Rangers on July 16: 2-for-4, 1 R
- at Rangers on July 15: 1-for-4, 1 SB
- at Rangers on July 14: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Royals on July 9: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Royals on July 8: 3-for-5, 2 RBI
- vs. Royals on July 7: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Royals on July 6: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!