MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Cleveland Guardians, including Josh Naylor, will face Ryan Yarbrough and the Kansas City Royals on July 9 at 1:40 PM ET at Progressive Field.
Game Info and Josh Naylor Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Josh Naylor Stats
- Naylor is a key run producer for Cleveland with a .309 average, 11 homers and 64 RBI.
- Naylor is 87th in home runs and fifth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks seventh in batting average, 39th in on-base percentage, and 29th in slugging.
- In 50 of 78 games this season (64.1%), he has recorded a hit. In 28 of those games, he had more than one hit (35.9%).
- He has gone deep in 11 games this year (14.1%), going yard in 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Naylor has tallied an RBI in 36 games this season (46.2%), including 16 games with more than one RBI (20.5%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Royals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Royals staff has put up a 8.2 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Royals have put up the 28th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.27).
- Royals pitchers have given up 106 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 18th in the league.
- The Royals will send Yarbrough (1-4) to the mound for his fourth start this season.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 6.15, 4.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .273 in 10 games this season.
Naylor’s recent games
- vs. Royals on July 8: 3-for-5, 2 RBI
- vs. Royals on July 7: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Royals on July 6: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Braves on July 3: 0-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cubs on July 2: 3-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Cubs on July 1: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Royals on June 29: 2-for-5, 1 R
- at Royals on June 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Royals on June 27: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on June 25: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!