MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Juan Soto will try to extend his 23-game on-base streak when the San Diego Padres face Chase Anderson and the Colorado Rockies at PETCO Park. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Juan Soto Props
- Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
Juan Soto Stats
- Soto leads San Diego in home runs with 32 and runs batted in with 100.
- Soto is 15th in homers and seventh in RBI this year.
- He ranks 55th in batting average, fifth in on base percentage, and 17th in slugging in MLB action.
- Soto has a batting average of .444 with two homers during his last outings and is riding an eight-game hit streak.
- He has reached base via a hit in 91 games this year (of 152 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 42 of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in 18.4% of his games this year, including 4.8% of his plate appearances.
- Soto has knocked in at least one run in 38.2% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 16.4% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in 10 contests.
Rockies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rockies staff is last in MLB with a K/9 rate of 7.1.
- The Rockies own a 5.69 team ERA that ranks last across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rockies hurlers combine to surrender the second-most home runs in MLB (218 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Rockies will hand the ball to Anderson (0-5) for his 16th start of the season.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 6.00, a 1.97 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.453 in 17 games this season.
Soto’s recent games
- vs. Rockies on September 19: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Rockies on September 18: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Athletics on September 17: 3-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 6 RBI
- at Athletics on September 16: 1-for-3, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Athletics on September 15: 1-for-3, 2 R, 2 BB, 2 SB
- at Dodgers on September 13: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Dodgers on September 12: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Dodgers on September 11: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
- at Astros on September 10: 0-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Astros on September 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!