MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Julio Rodriguez will aim for his 30th home run of the season for the Seattle Mariners versus Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels at T-Mobile Park. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Julio Rodríguez Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Julio Rodríguez Stats
- Rodriguez leads Seattle in home runs with 29, runs batted in with 95 and a batting average of .283.
- Rodriguez is 17th in homers and seventh in RBI this season.
- He ranks 17th in batting average, 47th in on base percentage, and 20th in slugging in MLB.
- He has gotten a hit in 94 of 136 games this season (69.1%), racking up at least two hits on 51 occasions (37.5%).
- He has hit a long ball in 19.9% of his games in 2023 (27 of 136), leaving the yard in 4.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 55 tilts this year (40.4%), Rodriguez has notched an RBI, and in 22 of those games (16.2%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
Angels Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Angels have the 25th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.75.
- Angels pitchers have surrendered 185 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game, ranking them 23rd in the league.
- The Angels’ Detmers (3-10) will make his 26th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.89, a 2.72 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.401 in 25 games this season.
Rodríguez’s recent games
- at Rays on September 10: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- at Rays on September 9: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Rays on September 8: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Rays on September 7: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Reds on September 6: 0-for-5, 1 K
- at Reds on September 5: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI
- at Reds on September 4: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 3 K
- at Mets on September 3: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Mets on September 2: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Mets on September 1: 2-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!