MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Julio Rodriguez will aim to extend his 26-game on-base streak when the Seattle Mariners take on Kutter Crawford and the Boston Red Sox at T-Mobile Park. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Julio Rodríguez Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 2, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Julio Rodríguez Stats
- Rodriguez is slugging .421 this season, with a team-best 17 homers while driving in 57 runs.
- Rodriguez is 45th in homers and 52nd in RBI in the bigs.
- Rodriguez has a batting average of .261 during his last games and is riding a 10-game hit streak.
- He has reached base via a hit in 68 games this year (of 104 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 34 of those games.
- In 16 games this year, he has hit a home run (15.4% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.6% of his plate appearances.
- In 37 tilts this year (35.6%), Rodriguez has notched an RBI, and in 12 of those games (11.5%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Red Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Red Sox pitching staff is 13th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.8.
- The Red Sox sport a 4.24 team ERA that ranks 17th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Red Sox rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered with 134 (1.3 per game).
- The Red Sox’s Crawford (5-5) will make his 13th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 3.74 ERA this season with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.1 walks per nine across 20 games.
Rodríguez’s recent games
- vs. Red Sox on August 1: 1-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Red Sox on July 31: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 2 K
- at Diamondbacks on July 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on July 29: 1-for-5, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on July 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Twins on July 26: 3-for-5, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Twins on July 25: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
- at Twins on July 24: 1-for-5
- vs. Blue Jays on July 23: 1-for-5, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Blue Jays on July 22: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!