MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Tampa Bay Rays, Junior Caminero included, will play Jordan Montgomery and the Texas Rangers at 3:08 PM ET on Tuesday at Tropicana Field.
Game Info and Junior Caminero Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 3:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Junior Caminero Stats
- Caminero is batting .235 with an OBP of .278 and a slugging percentage of .353 this season.
- This year, he has totaled at least one hit in six of seven games (85.7%), and he has collected multiple hits twice.
- He has homered in one of seven games (2.8% of his plate appearances).
- In five games this season (71.4%), Caminero has knocked in a run, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers’ 4.27 team ERA ranks 17th in MLB.
- Rangers hurlers have combined to rank 18th in baseball in home runs given up (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Montgomery (10-11) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 30-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (3.20), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 36th in K/9 (7.9).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!