MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Boston Red Sox, Justin Turner included, will take on J.P. France and the Houston Astros at 2:10 PM ET on Thursday at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Justin Turner Props
- Day: Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Justin Turner Stats
- Turner has 126 hits and an OBP of .357 to go with a slugging percentage of .484 this season.
- Turner is 44th in homers and 13th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- He ranks 15th in batting average, 25th in on base percentage, and 30th in slugging in MLB.
- In 82 of 114 games this season (71.9%), he has recorded a hit. In 39 of those games, he had more than one hit (34.2%).
- He has hit a long ball in 19 games this season (16.7%), going yard in 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Turner has picked up an RBI in 51 games this year (44.7%), including multiple RBI in 21 of those contests (18.4%).
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- At 3.85, the Astros have the sixth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- The Astros rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 155 (1.2 per game).
- France (9-4) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 18th start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with an ERA of 2.75, a 2.58 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.213.
Turner’s recent games
- at Astros on August 23: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Astros on August 22: 2-for-5, 2 RBI, 2 K
- at Yankees on August 20: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Yankees on August 19: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Yankees on August 18: 3-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI
- at Nationals on August 16: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on August 15: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Tigers on August 13: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Tigers on August 12: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Royals on August 7: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!