MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Boston Red Sox, including Justin Turner, will match up against Spencer Strider and the Atlanta Braves on July 26 at 7:10 PM ET at Fenway Park.
Game Info and Justin Turner Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 26, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Justin Turner Stats
- Turner is batting .286 with an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .478 this season.
- Turner ranks 47th in home runs and 16th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Among qualified batters, his batting average ranks 17th, his on-base percentage ranks 29th, and he is 37th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 70 of 97 games this year (72.2%), including 32 multi-hit efforts (33.0%).
- He has left the yard in 15.5% of his games in 2023, and 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Turner has picked up an RBI in 42 games this season (43.3%), including multiple RBI in 15 of those games (15.5%).
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Braves staff is fifth in baseball with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Braves’ 3.83 team ERA ranks fifth in the majors.
- Braves hurlers have combined to surrender 105 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the third-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Braves will hand the ball to Strider (11-3) for his 21st start of the season.
- The 24-year-old’s 3.86 ERA ranks 30th, 1.089 WHIP ranks 13th, and 14.6 K/9 ranks first among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Turner’s recent games
- vs. Braves on July 25: 1-for-3, 2 R, 2 BB
- vs. Mets on July 23: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 BB
- vs. Mets on July 22: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on July 22: 0-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Athletics on July 19: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- at Athletics on July 18: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Athletics on July 17: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI
- at Cubs on July 16: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cubs on July 15: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Cubs on July 14: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!