MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Justin Turner and the Boston Red Sox will face starting pitcher John Means and the Baltimore Orioles on Friday at 7:05 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Game Info and Justin Turner Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -238)
Justin Turner Stats
- Turner has collected 150 hits this season and has an OBP of .344. He’s slugging .455 on the year.
- Turner ranks 60th in homers and 22nd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He currently ranks 38th in batting average, 43rd in on base percentage, and 59th in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- In 69.2% of his 143 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 45 multi-hit games.
- He has left the park in 15.4% of his games in 2023, and 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Turner has produced at least one RBI in 44.1% of his games this season (63 of 143), with two or more RBI 24 times (16.8%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Orioles staff has put up a 8.8 K/9, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Orioles own a 3.93 team ERA that ranks seventh among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Orioles hurlers have combined to give up 176 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the sixth-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Means (1-1) for his fourth start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 2.60, a 1.5 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of .750 in three games this season.
Turner’s recent games
- vs. Rays on September 27: 0-for-2, 2 K
- vs. Rays on September 26: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. White Sox on September 24: 0-for-3
- vs. White Sox on September 23: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. White Sox on September 22: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Rangers on September 20: 0-for-1, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Rangers on September 19: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Blue Jays on September 17: 0-for-5, 3 K
- at Blue Jays on September 16: 1-for-6
- at Blue Jays on September 15: 2-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!