MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Justin Turner and the Boston Red Sox face the Texas Rangers (with Jon Gray on the hill) at Fenway Park. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Justin Turner Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Justin Turner Stats
- Turner is batting .279 with an OBP of .352 and a slugging percentage of .460 this season.
- Turner ranks 53rd in homers and 42nd in RBI among all batters this season.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 35th in batting average, 36th in on-base percentage, and 50th in slugging.
- Turner enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .350 during his last games with two homers.
- In 68.3% of his 82 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 28 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 82 games he has played this year, he’s homered in 12 of them (14.6%), and in 3.7% of his plate appearances.
- Turner has produced at least one RBI in 39.0% of his games this year (32 of 82), with more than one RBI 10 times (12.2%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers pitching staff ranks 24th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.2.
- At 3.90, the Rangers have the eighth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Rangers pitchers have been tagged for the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (90 total, one per game).
- The Rangers’ Gray (6-4) will make his 16th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 31-year-old’s 3.21 ERA ranks 15th, 1.069 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.6 K/9 ranks 48th.
Turner’s recent games
- vs. Rangers on July 4: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Blue Jays on July 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Blue Jays on July 1: 3-for-5, 3 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Blue Jays on June 30: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Marlins on June 29: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on June 28: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on June 27: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at White Sox on June 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at White Sox on June 24: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on June 23: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!