MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Justin Turner will return to action when the Boston Red Sox take on starting pitcher Matt Manning and the Detroit Tigers on August 12 at 4:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Justin Turner Props
- Day: Saturday, August 12, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +140)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -129)
Justin Turner Stats
- Turner has collected 114 hits this season and has an OBP of .353. He’s slugging .474 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Turner ranks 65th in homers and 22nd in RBI.
- He currently ranks 19th in batting average, 33rd in on base percentage, and 36th in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- In 76 of 105 games this season (72.4%), he has picked up a hit. In 34 of those games, he had more than one hit (32.4%).
- He has hit a home run in 16 games this season (15.2%), going yard in 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- In 43.8% of his games this year, Turner has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 17.1% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers pitching staff ranks 21st in MLB with a K/9 of 8.5.
- The Tigers sport a 4.49 team ERA that ranks 20th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Tigers rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 137 (1.2 per game).
- The Tigers will hand the ball to Manning (3-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 4.89, a 2.79 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.181.
Turner’s recent games
- vs. Royals on August 7: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Blue Jays on August 6: 1-for-2
- vs. Blue Jays on August 5: 1-for-4, 1 R
- at Mariners on July 31: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Giants on July 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Giants on July 29: 2-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Giants on July 28: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Braves on July 26: 2-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Braves on July 25: 1-for-3, 2 R, 2 BB
- vs. Mets on July 23: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!