MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Royals||-1.5 (-178)||O 9.5 (-116)||-113|
|White Sox||+1.5 (+151)||U 9.5 (-109)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: KC: Singer (R) CHW: Clevinger (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Royals vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Kansas City Royals (11-27) and Chicago White Sox (13-25) meet Thursday at Kauffman Stadium, with first pitch at 2:10 PM ET on BSKC. The Royals are -113 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the White Sox are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +151 odds. Brady Singer starts for Kansas City while Mike Clevinger is Chicago’s starter for the contest.
Royals vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Royals rank 19th in runs scored with 159, 4.2 per game.
- The Royals are 23rd in baseball with 37 total home runs.
- Kansas City has the 18th-ranked batting average in the majors (.240).
- The Royals’ .302 on-base percentage ranks 24th in baseball.
- Kansas City ranks 16th in baseball, slugging .398.
- The White Sox have scored 165 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Chicago has hit 40 homers this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The White Sox’s .238 batting average ranks 20th in the league this season.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .302 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- Fueled by 113 extra-base hits, the White Sox rank 20th in MLB with a .386 slugging percentage this season.
Royals vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Royals have been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they’ve lost all of those games.
- Kansas City has played three times as moneyline favorites with odds of -113 or shorter, and lost each game.
- The Royals have a 53.1% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Kansas City has played in 24 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-10-0).
- The Royals have put together a 12-14-0 record ATS this season (covering 46.2% of the time).
- The White Sox have entered the game as underdogs 20 times this season and won four, or 20%, of those games.
- Chicago has a record of 3-15, a 16.7% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -103 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 50.7% chance to win.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 13 of 25 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 10-18-0 against the spread in their 28 chances this season.
|Brady Singer (KC)||Pitcher||Mike Clevinger (CHW)|
|2 – 4||W/L||2 – 3|
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino leads Kansas City in homers with seven while also maintaining a team-best .298 batting average.
- Including all batters in MLB, Pasquantino is 28th in home runs and 55th in RBI.
- Pasquantino enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .350 with one homer.
- Salvador Perez leads Kansas City in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (21) this season while batting .289.
- Of all MLB batters, Perez is 28th in homers and 36th in RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has collected 36 base hits, an OBP of .270 and a slugging percentage of .432 this season.
- Edward Olivares has collected 27 hits this season and has an OBP of .325. He’s slugging .434 on the year.
- Olivares is batting .158 with one homer over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Thursday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has racked up a team-high 28 runs batted in.
- Vaughn ranks 100th in homers and 10th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Vaughn takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .261 with two doubles, a triple, a home run and eight RBI.
- Luis Robert’s eight home runs pace his team.
- Robert currently ranks 16th in home runs and 36th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Andrew Benintendi is hitting .256 with seven doubles and 13 walks.
- Yasmani Grandal is hitting .257 to pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!