MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Royals||-1.5 (-192)||O 9.5 (-112)||-120|
|White Sox||+1.5 (+162)||U 9.5 (-113)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: KC: Lyles (R) CHW: Toussaint (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Royals vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (53-86) are the underdogs on the moneyline (+103) in Wednesday’s contest against the Kansas City Royals (44-96). The game starts at 7:40 PM ET on BSKC. The White Sox are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +162 odds. Jordan Lyles will get the ball for Kansas City while Chicago will counter with Touki Toussaint.
Royals vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Royals rank 25th in runs scored with 570, 4.1 per game.
- The Royals rank 24th in MLB action with 139 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- Kansas City is 19th in the majors with a .244 batting average.
- The Royals rank 28th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .301.
- Kansas City is 22nd in baseball, slugging .397.
- The White Sox have scored the 26th-most runs in the league this season with just 569 (4.1 per game).
- Chicago’s 152 home runs rank 19th in Major League Baseball.
- The White Sox’s .240 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Chicago is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .295.
- The White Sox are 24th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
Royals vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Royals have put together a 7-13 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 35% of those games).
- Kansas City has a record of 4-5 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (44.4% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Royals’ implied win probability is 54.5%.
- Kansas City has played in 113 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-55-0).
- The Royals have covered 47.1% of their games this season, going 57-64-0 ATS.
- The White Sox have won 29, or 31.5%, of the 92 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Chicago is 24-53 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +103 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the White Sox, based on the moneyline, is 49.3%.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 56 of its 120 games with a total this season.
- The White Sox are 61-65-0 against the spread this season.
|Jordan Lyles (KC)||Pitcher||Touki Toussaint (CHW)|
|4 – 15||W/L||2 – 7|
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. leads Kansas City in home runs with 28, runs batted in with 85 and his batting average of .275 is also best on his team.
- Witt Jr. ranks 18th in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Witt Jr. enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .250 with two homers.
- Salvador Perez has 118 hits and an OBP of .286 to go with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Perez ranks 57th in homers and 83rd in RBI.
- Maikel Garcia has 110 hits this season and a slash line of .284/.329/.384.
- Garcia will look to add one more to his six-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .391.
- MJ Melendez has 114 hits and an OBP of .311 to go with a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Melendez will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .412 with two homers over the course of his last five outings.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert paces the White Sox with 35 home runs and 71 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Robert’s home run total puts him sixth, and his RBI total ranks 46th.
- Andrew Benintendi’s .272 batting average leads his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Benintendi is 294th in home runs and 193rd in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn is hitting .257 with 25 doubles, two triples, 18 home runs and 31 walks.
- Eloy Jimenez has 18 doubles, 15 home runs and 25 walks while batting .271.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!