MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 12, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Pitching Probables: KC: Greinke (R) CIN: Weaver (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Royals vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (31-35) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (-102) in Monday’s contest against the Kansas City Royals (18-47). Game time is set for 8:10 PM ET on MLB Network. The Reds are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +159 odds. Zack Greinke will get the ball for Kansas City while Cincinnati will counter with Luke Weaver.
Royals vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Royals score the second-fewest runs in baseball (243 total, 3.7 per game).
- The Royals average 1.0 home run per game to rank 24th in baseball with 62 total home runs.
- Kansas City has the 24th-ranked batting average in the majors (.230).
- The Royals are last in baseball with a .292 on-base percentage.
- Kansas City’s .378 slugging percentage is the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Reds have scored the 10th-most runs in the league this season with 306.
- Cincinnati’s 52 home runs rank 27th in MLB this season.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks 11th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati has an on-base percentage of .333 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Reds rank 20th in the majors with a .394 team slugging percentage.
Royals vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Royals have compiled a 3-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 25% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -114 or shorter, Kansas City has a record of 2-7 (22.2%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Royals have an implied win probability of 53.3%.
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 47 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 22 of those games (22-25-0).
- The Royals have put together a 22-28-0 record ATS this season (covering 44% of the time).
- The Reds have been underdogs in 46 games this season and won 22 (47.8%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has a record of 19-22, a 46.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -102 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Reds have a 50.5% chance to win.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 52 games with a total this season.
- The Reds are 33-23-0 ATS in their 56 games with a spread this season.
|Zack Greinke (KC)||Pitcher||Luke Weaver (CIN)|
|1 – 6||W/L||1 – 2|
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. has been key for Kansas City with 10 home runs, 28 RBI and a batting average of .239 this season.
- Witt Jr. ranks 52nd in MLB in homers, and 92nd in RBI.
- Witt Jr. is batting .316 during his last five games and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Salvador Perez is batting .273 with 13 home runs and 36 RBI, all three of which lead Kansas City this season.
- Perez ranks 19th in homers and 44th in RBI this year.
- Perez will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .167 with one homer.
- Edward Olivares has 40 hits this season and a slash line of .247/.315/.444.
- Olivares will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .357.
- MJ Melendez has 47 hits and an OBP of .300 to go with a slugging percentage of .358 this season.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has 16 doubles, seven home runs and 28 walks while hitting .275.
- India’s home run total ranks 107th in the big leagues, and he is 64th in RBI.
- Spencer Steer’s eight home runs and .282 batting average both lead his team.
- Steer is 81st in homers and 49th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Tyler Stephenson is hitting .253 with 11 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 26 walks.
- Stephenson takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with a home run, two walks and six RBI.
- TJ Friedl has 10 doubles, three triples, three home runs and 10 walks while hitting .311.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!