MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Royals||-1.5 (+125)||O 9.5 (-107)||-161|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-147)||U 9.5 (-117)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: KC: Lynch (L) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Royals vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Led by Edward Olivares (two-game homer streak), the Kansas City Royals (17-40) are favorites versus the Colorado Rockies (25-34) Saturday at 4:10 PM ET. Sportsbooks have named the Royals as -161 favorites for the game, which airs on BSKC. Daniel Lynch gets the starting nod for Kansas City while Austin Gomber is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Royals vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Royals score the fifth-fewest runs in baseball (223 total, 3.9 per game).
- The Royals average one home run per game to rank 21st in MLB action with 58 total home runs.
- Kansas City is 24th in MLB with a .232 batting average.
- The Royals’ .296 on-base percentage is the worst in MLB.
- Kansas City ranks 24th in MLB with a .385 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies rank 12th in the majors with 267 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado ranks 26th in Major League Baseball with just 49 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies’ .260 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking seventh in MLB.
- Colorado has an OBP of .319 this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- Fueled by 188 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 16th in MLB with a .407 slugging percentage this season.
Royals vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Royals have won two of the 10 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (20%).
- Kansas City has played as moneyline favorites of -161 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Royals’ implied win probability is 61.7%.
- In the 40 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-21-0).
- The Royals are 20-22-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rockies have won 19, or 44.2%, of the 43 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Colorado has a record of 9-19 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +137 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 42.2% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Games involving Colorado have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 17 of 47 chances this season.
- The Rockies are 22-23-0 against the spread this season.
|Daniel Lynch (KC)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||4 – 4|
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino has been key for Kansas City with nine home runs, 26 RBI and a batting average of .263 this season.
- Among all batters in Major League Baseball, Pasquantino’s home run total ranks him 50th and his RBI tally ranks him 80th.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .265. He’s slugging .427 on the year.
- Witt Jr. ranks 36th in home runs and 73rd in RBI in the bigs.
- Salvador Perez is batting .279 with 12 home runs and 32 RBI, all three of which rank first for Kansas City this season.
- Olivares is batting .234 with an OBP of .297 and a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Olivares will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .294 with two homers in his last five outings.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .277 with 13 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 19 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Blackmon’s home run total puts him 147th, and his RBI total ranks 114th.
- Ryan McMahon has hit nine home runs with 33 RBI. Both pace his team.
- McMahon currently ranks 50th in homers and 38th in RBI in the big leagues.
- McMahon enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .474 with a double, a triple, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Elias Diaz leads the Rockies with a team-best batting average of .318.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .232 with 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 23 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!