MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Pitching Probables: KC: Singer (R) COL: Freeland (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Royals vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Kansas City Royals (17-41) will be out to avoid the sweep when they host the Colorado Rockies (26-34) to complete a three-game series. Oddsmakers have listed the Royals as -136 favorites for the series finale, while the Rockies are +116 underdogs. Brady Singer will get the ball for Kansas City while Colorado will counter with Kyle Freeland.
Royals vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Royals have the No. 26 offense in MLB play scoring 3.9 runs per game (227 total runs).
- The Royals are 21st in MLB action with 59 total home runs.
- Kansas City’s .233 batting average ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Royals’ .298 on-base percentage is the third-worst in MLB.
- Kansas City’s .386 slugging percentage ranks 23rd in baseball.
- The Rockies rank 12th in the majors with 273 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado has hit just 49 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .259 this season, which ranks seventh among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .319 this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 16th in the majors with a .405 team slugging percentage.
Royals vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Royals have been favored on the moneyline 11 total times this season. They’ve finished 2-9 in those games.
- Kansas City has not yet won a game when entering as moneyline favorites with odds of -136 or shorter in three chances.
- The Royals have a 57.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Kansas City has played in 41 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-21-0).
- The Royals have gone 20-23-0 ATS this season.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 44 games this season and won 20 (45.5%) of those contests.
- Colorado has entered 33 games this season as the underdog by +116 or more and is 12-21 in those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 46.3% chance to win.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of its 48 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies are 23-23-0 against the spread this season.
|Brady Singer (KC)||Pitcher||Kyle Freeland (COL)|
|3 – 4||W/L||4 – 6|
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino is batting .258 with nine home runs and 26 RBI for Kansas City this season.
- Among all batters in Major League Baseball, Pasquantino’s home run total places him 50th and his RBI tally ranks him 86th.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has 56 hits and an OBP of .272 to go with a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
- Witt Jr. is 37th in homers and 74th in RBI this year.
- Witt Jr. will look to extend his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .238 with one homer.
- Salvador Perez leads Kansas City in home runs with 12, runs batted in with 33 and his batting average of .282 is also best on his team.
- Edward Olivares has 35 hits and an OBP of .302 to go with a slugging percentage of .412 this season.
- Olivares is batting .250 with two homers over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .276 with 13 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 19 walks.
- Blackmon ranks 150th in homers and 106th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ryan McMahon’s nine home runs and 34 runs batted in both pace his team.
- McMahon is 50th in home runs and 37th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- McMahon brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .368 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies with a team-high batting average of .309.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .229 with 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 25 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!