MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Royals||-1.5 (+168)||O 9.5 (-106)||-114|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-200)||U 9.5 (-114)||-102|
|Pitching Probables: KC: Singer (R) TEX: Pérez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Royals vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (11-6) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they visit the Kansas City Royals (4-14) Wednesday at 2:10 PM ET on BSKC. Oddsmakers consider the Royals to be -114 favorites, while the Rangers are -102 underdogs to keep their streak alive. Brady Singer will get the ball for Kansas City while Texas will counter with Martin Perez.
Royals vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Royals are the second-lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging 3.1 runs per game (56 total).
- The Royals have hit 13 home runs this season, the fourth-lowest total in MLB play.
- Kansas City’s .204 batting average ranks last in the majors.
- The Royals’ .264 on-base percentage is the worst in MLB.
- Kansas City is slugging .328, the lowest average in MLB.
- The Rangers have scored the second-most runs in the league this season with 100.
- Texas has hit 20 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Rangers rank 18th in MLB with a .243 team batting average.
- Texas has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.319).
- The Rangers rank 15th in the majors with a .408 team slugging percentage.
Royals vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Royals are the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- Kansas City has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -114 or shorter.
- The Royals have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.3% in this contest.
- In the seven games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-1-0).
- The Royals have collected a 2-5-0 record against the spread this season (covering just 28.6% of the time).
- This season, the Rangers have been the underdog three times and won two of those games.
- This season, Texas has won two of its three games when it’s the underdog by at least -102 on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have a 50.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Texas and its opponents have hit the over in five of its seven games with a total.
- The Rangers are 5-2-0 ATS in their seven games with a spread this season.
|Brady Singer (KC)||Pitcher||Martín Pérez (TEX)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 1|
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino leads Kansas City in home runs this season with three while driving in six runs.
- Pasquantino ranks 49th in home runs and 154th in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .261 to lead Kansas City this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Witt Jr. ranks 93rd in homers and 154th in RBI.
- Salvador Perez leads Kansas City in runs batted in (seven) this season. He has a .235 batting average and a .382 slugging percentage.
- Nicky Lopez has collected seven hits this season and has an OBP of .311. He’s slugging .316 on the year.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien leads the Rangers with four home runs.
- Semien’s home run total ranks 16th in MLB, and he is 10th in RBI.
- Semien has safely hit in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .444 with a double, three home runs, five walks and nine RBI.
- Nate Lowe is batting .254 with seven doubles, two home runs and four walks.
- Lowe is 93rd in home runs and 17th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Adolis Garcia leads the Rangers in home runs (four) and runs batted in (17).
- Josh Jung has a club-best .286 batting average.
- Jung brings a seven-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .268 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!