MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Royals||-1.5 (+159)||O 9.5 (+103)||-125|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-188)||U 9.5 (-131)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: KC: Lyles (R) WSH: Corbin (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Royals vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Lane Thomas (10 games) will look to add to his hitting streak when the Washington Nationals (21-29) and Kansas City Royals (15-36) meet Friday at 8:10 PM ET, live on BSKC from Kauffman Stadium. Lane Thomas and the Nationals are listed as underdogs on the moneyline by oddsmakers (+106). Kansas City’s Jordan Lyles gets the start, and he’ll go against Washington’s Patrick Corbin.
Royals vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Royals score the fifth-fewest runs in baseball (198 total, 3.9 per game).
- The Royals are 22nd in baseball with 49 total home runs.
- Kansas City’s .229 batting average ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Royals are last in baseball with a .292 on-base percentage.
- Kansas City is slugging .380, the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Nationals have scored 208 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Washington has hit just 36 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals rank third in MLB with a .265 team batting average.
- Washington has an OBP of .325 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Nationals rank 23rd in the majors with a .383 team slugging percentage.
Royals vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Royals have won one of the six games they were the moneyline favorite this season (16.7%).
- Kansas City has played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter in only two games this season, which it lost both.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Royals’ implied win probability is 55.6%.
- Kansas City has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times this season for an 18-17-0 record against the over/under.
- The Royals have a 17-20-0 record ATS this season (covering 45.9% of the time).
- The Nationals have won 14, or 37.8%, of the 37 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington is 14-20 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +106 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 15 of its 38 games with a total this season.
- The Nationals are 24-13-0 against the spread this season.
|Jordan Lyles (KC)||Pitcher||Patrick Corbin (WSH)|
|0 – 8||W/L||3 – 5|
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino has been key for Kansas City with 49 hits, an OBP of .347 plus a slugging percentage of .481.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Pasquantino’s home run total places him 36th and his RBI tally ranks him 72nd.
- Salvador Perez leads Kansas City in batting average (.280), home runs (11) and runs batted in (28) this season.
- Perez ranks 16th in homers and 40th in RBI this season.
- Perez enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .263 over the course of his last five games with two homers.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has 47 hits this season and a slash line of .227/.265/.401.
- Witt Jr. is batting .225 with one homer in his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Edward Olivares has collected 32 hits this season and has an OBP of .304. He’s slugging .385 on the year.
- Edward Olivares enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .267.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Thomas has accumulated a team-best seven home runs and 25 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Thomas is 59th in homers and 61st in RBI.
- Thomas has safely hit in 10 games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .366 with four doubles, three home runs, three walks and seven RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario is hitting .258 with 14 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 13 walks.
- Candelario currently is 91st in homers and 110th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Luis Garcia has five doubles, a triple, three home runs and 12 walks while batting .262.
- Joey Meneses has a club-best 25 RBI and .298 batting average.
- Meneses enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!