MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Keibert Ruiz and the Washington Nationals face the Atlanta Braves (with Allan Winans on the mound) at Truist Park. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Keibert Ruiz Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Keibert Ruiz Stats
- Ruiz has 130 hits and an OBP of .305 to go with a slugging percentage of .400 this season.
- Ruiz enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .333 over the course of his last games.
- He has reached base via a hit in 86 games this year (of 133 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 33 of those games.
- In 16 games this year, he has hit a long ball (12.0% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 32.3% of his games this season, Ruiz has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 11.3% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks second-best in MLB.
- The Braves’ 4.13 team ERA ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Braves have allowed the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (182 total, 1.1 per game).
- Winans (1-2) will take the mound for the Braves, his sixth start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in five games this season with a 4.33 ERA, 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .290.
Ruiz’s recent games
- at Orioles on September 27: 2-for-4, 1 K
- at Orioles on September 26: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on September 24: 3-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Braves on September 22: 1-for-5
- vs. Braves on September 21: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. White Sox on September 20: 1-for-5, 2 K
- vs. White Sox on September 19: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. White Sox on September 18: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on September 16: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Brewers on September 15: 0-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!