MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Washington Nationals, including Keibert Ruiz, will take on Jameson Taillon and the Chicago Cubs on July 18 at 8:05 PM ET at Wrigley Field.
Game Info and Keibert Ruiz Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Keibert Ruiz Stats
- Ruiz has collected 70 hits this season and has an OBP of .293. He’s slugging .392 on the year.
- Ruiz enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .389 during his last outings with two homers.
- He has reached base via a hit in 43 games this year (of 76 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 20 of those games.
- Looking at the 76 games he has played this year, he’s hit a long ball in 10 of them (13.2%), and in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 34.2% of his games this season, Ruiz has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 10.5% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Cubs Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cubs pitching staff is 23rd in MLB with a K/9 of 8.3.
- The Cubs sport a 4.15 team ERA that ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers have been tagged for the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (100 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Cubs will hand the ball to Taillon (3-6) for his 16th start of the season.
- The 31-year-old has pitched to a 6.15 ERA this season with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.8 walks per nine across 15 games.
Ruiz’s recent games
- at Cubs on July 17: 3-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on July 16: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Cardinals on July 15: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Rangers on July 9: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Rangers on July 8: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Reds on July 6: 0-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Reds on July 5: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Reds on July 3: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Phillies on July 1: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Phillies on June 30: 0-for-4, 1 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!