MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Arizona Diamondbacks, including Ketel Marte, will face Corbin Burnes and the Milwaukee Brewers on October 3 at 7:08 PM ET at American Family Field.
Game Info and Ketel Marte Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -222)
Ketel Marte Stats
- Marte is batting .276 with an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .485 this season.
- Marte is 46th in home runs and 49th in RBI this season.
- Among qualified batters, his batting average ranks 28th, his on-base percentage ranks 27th, and he is 30th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 106 of 149 games this year (71.1%), including 40 multi-hit efforts (26.8%).
- He has hit a long ball in 16.1% of his games this season, including 3.8% of his chances at the plate.
- Marte has delivered an RBI in 53 of 149 games this season, with multiple RBI in 20 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers’ 8.9 K/9 rate ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Brewers own a 3.74 team ERA that is No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Brewers rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 198 (1.2 per game).
- The Brewers will send Burnes (10-8) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 28-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (3.39), fifth in WHIP (1.069), and 21st in K/9 (9.3).
Marte’s recent games
- vs. Astros on September 30: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Astros on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 27: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at White Sox on September 26: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 25: 0-for-0, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Giants on September 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Giants on September 19: 4-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Cubs on September 17: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!