MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Saturday, Ketel Marte and the Arizona Diamondbacks face the Los Angeles Dodgers (with Clayton Kershaw on the mound). First pitch at Dodger Stadium is scheduled for 9:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Ketel Marte Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 9:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Ketel Marte Stats
- Marte has 157 hits and an OBP of .358 to go with a slugging percentage of .485 this season.
- Marte ranks 46th in home runs and 49th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He ranks 28th in batting average, 27th in on base percentage, and 30th in slugging in MLB action.
- In 71.5% of his 151 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 40 multi-hit games.
- In 25 games this season, he has hit a home run (16.6% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- Marte has produced at least one RBI in 36.4% of his games this season (55 of 151), with two or more RBI 21 times (13.9%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Dodgers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Dodgers’ 8.6 K/9 rate ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Dodgers’ 4.10 team ERA ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Dodgers rank 21st in baseball in home runs given up with 200 (1.2 per game).
- Kershaw (13-5) will take to the mound for the Dodgers and make his 25th start of the season.
- The 35-year-old has pitched to a 2.46 ERA this season with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.7 walks per nine across 24 games.
Marte’s recent games
- at Brewers on October 4: 1-for-3, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on October 3: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on September 30: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Astros on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 27: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at White Sox on September 26: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 25: 0-for-0, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Giants on September 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!