MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Ketel Marte and the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Philadelphia Phillies (with Ranger Suarez on the mound). First pitch at Chase Field is scheduled for 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Ketel Marte Props
- Day: Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: -114)
Ketel Marte Stats
- Marte has collected 157 hits this season and has an OBP of .358. He’s slugging .485 on the year.
- Marte ranks 46th in home runs and 49th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Among the qualified hitters, he ranks 28th in batting average, 27th in on-base percentage, and 30th in slugging.
- Marte has a batting average of .364 with one homer in his last games and is on a seven-game hit streak.
- In 113 of 156 games this year (72.4%), he has recorded a hit. In 43 of those games, he had more than one hit (27.6%).
- In 16.7% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Marte has produced at least one RBI in 35.9% of his games this year (56 of 156), with two or more RBI 21 times (13.5%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.03.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to surrender 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- Suarez (4-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.18, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .267 in 22 games this season.
Marte’s recent games
- at Phillies on October 17: 2-for-4, 1 K
- at Phillies on October 16: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Dodgers on October 11: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Dodgers on October 9: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Dodgers on October 7: 1-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- at Brewers on October 4: 1-for-3, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on October 3: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on September 30: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Astros on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!