MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Saturday, Korey Lee and the Chicago White Sox play the Detroit Tigers (with Reese Olson on the hill). First pitch at Guaranteed Rate Field is scheduled for 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Korey Lee Props
- Day: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +800)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -153)
Korey Lee Stats
- Lee is batting .056 with an OBP of .190 and a slugging percentage of .056 this season.
- He has gotten a hit once in six games this season, with zero multi-hit efforts.
- In six games played this season, he has not gone yard.
- Lee has zero RBI this year.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Tigers sport a 4.52 team ERA that ranks 20th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Tigers rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 161 (1.2 per game).
- The Tigers will hand the ball to Olson (2-6) for his 14th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has pitched to a 5.10 ERA this season with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3 walks per nine across 16 games.
Lee’s recent games against Tigers
- vs. Tigers on September 1: 0-for-2, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!