MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Atlanta Braves (with Bryce Elder on the hill). First pitch at Citizens Bank Park is scheduled for 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Kyle Schwarber Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +220)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +110)
Kyle Schwarber Stats
- Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs with 47 while driving in 104 runs and slugging .474.
- Schwarber is second in home runs and 11th in RBI this season.
- His batting average ranks 134th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 46th, and he is 39th in the league in slugging.
- Schwarber will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last games, he’s batting .211.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 53.7% of his games this year (88 of 164), picking up multiple hits 29 times (17.7%).
- He has gone deep in 44 games this season (26.8%), going yard in 6.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Schwarber has produced at least one RBI in 39.6% of his games this year (65 of 164), with two or more RBI 23 times (14.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate compiled by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Braves have the 15th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.14.
- Braves pitchers have given up 187 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 11th in the league.
- Elder (12-4) will take the mound for the Braves, his 32nd start of the season.
- The 24-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.81), 34th in WHIP (1.277), and 41st in K/9 (6.6) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Schwarber’s recent games
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-4, 1 BB
- at Braves on October 7: 1-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Mets on October 1: 0-for-2
- at Mets on September 30: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 24: 0-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!