MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies face the Milwaukee Brewers (with Julio Teheran on the mound) at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Kyle Schwarber Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +200)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Kyle Schwarber Stats
- Schwarber’s 25 home runs are most among Philadelphia batters. He’s driven in 56 runs this season while slugging .444.
- Schwarber is sixth in home runs and 25th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Schwarber will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last outings, he’s batting .227 with three homers.
- He has gotten a hit in 49 of 93 games this season (52.7%), racking up multiple hits on 16 occasions (17.2%).
- He has gone deep in 25.8% of his games in 2023 (24 of 93), leaving the yard in 6% of his trips to the plate.
- Schwarber has tallied an RBI in 35 games this season (37.6%), including 11 games with more than one RBI (11.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers’ 8.4 K/9 rate ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Brewers have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.00.
- Brewers hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs allowed (115 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Brewers’ Teheran (2-3) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in eight games this season with an ERA of 3.64, a 3.56 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.021.
Schwarber’s recent games
- vs. Padres on July 16: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Padres on July 15: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Padres on July 15: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Padres on July 14: 1-for-3, 2 BB
- at Marlins on July 9: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Marlins on July 8: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Marlins on July 7: 1-for-5, 3 K
- at Rays on July 6: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Rays on July 5: 0-for-6, 2 K
- at Rays on July 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!