MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies play the Miami Marlins (with Braxton Garrett on the hill). First pitch at Citizens Bank Park is scheduled for 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Kyle Schwarber Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -153)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -153)
Kyle Schwarber Stats
- Schwarber is slugging .474 this season, with a team-best 47 homers while driving in 104 runs.
- Schwarber is second in home runs and 11th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- His batting average ranks 135th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 46th, and he is 37th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 52.8% of his 161 games this year, collecting more than one hit in 18.0% of them.
- He has cleared the fence in 27.3% of his games in 2023, and 6.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Schwarber has picked up an RBI in 64 games this season (39.8%), including multiple RBI in 23 of those games (14.3%).
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Marlins staff ranks fifth in MLB with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins sport a 4.28 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Marlins hurlers have combined to rank 14th in baseball in home runs given up (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Garrett (9-7) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 31st start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.66, a 5.38 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.146 in 31 games this season.
Schwarber’s recent games
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Mets on October 1: 0-for-2
- at Mets on September 30: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 24: 0-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Mets on September 23: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 2-for-5, 1 RBI
- vs. Mets on September 21: 0-for-3, 1 R, 3 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!