MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros will take on starting pitcher Shane McClanahan and the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday at 8:10 PM ET at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Kyle Tucker Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Kyle Tucker Stats
- Tucker is batting .304 with 18 home runs and 69 RBI, all three of which lead Houston this season.
- Among all MLB batters, Tucker ranks 29th in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- He ranks eighth in batting average, ninth in on base percentage, and 12th in slugging in MLB action.
- He has collected a hit in 70 of 101 games this season (69.3%), with multiple hits in 30 games (29.7%).
- He has hit a long ball in 15.8% of his games in 2023 (16 of 101), leaving the yard in 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Tucker has produced an RBI in 41 games this year (40.6%), including 18 multi-RBI outings (17.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rays staff is seventh in baseball with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays own a 3.70 team ERA that is No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rays hurlers have combined to surrender 108 home runs (one per game). That’s the third-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Rays will hand the ball to McClanahan (11-1) for his 20th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 26-year-old’s 2.89 ERA ranks fifth, 1.160 WHIP ranks 25th, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 18th.
Tucker’s recent games
- vs. Rangers on July 26: 0-for-1, 1 R, 2 BB
- vs. Rangers on July 25: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- vs. Rangers on July 24: 1-for-2, 4 R, 3 BB
- at Athletics on July 23: 1-for-4, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Athletics on July 22: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Athletics on July 21: 3-for-4, 3 R, 3 HR, 4 RBI
- at Athletics on July 20: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Rockies on July 19: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at Rockies on July 18: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Angels on July 16: 4-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!