MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Kyle Tucker will hope to hit his 30th homer of the year for the Houston Astros versus Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins at Minute Maid Park. First pitch is at 8:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Kyle Tucker Props
- Day: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -222)
Kyle Tucker Stats
- Tucker leads Houston in batting average (.284) and runs batted in (112) this season while also slugging 29 homers.
- Tucker is 30th in homers and third in RBI this year.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 18th, his on-base percentage ranks 15th, and he is 13th in the league in slugging.
- Tucker enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .300 over the course of his last games.
- He has gotten a hit in 111 of 158 games this season (70.3%), including 41 multi-hit efforts (25.9%).
- He has gone deep in 17.1% of his games this season, including 4.3% of his chances at the plate.
- Tucker has produced at least one RBI in 41.8% of his games this year (66 of 158), with more than one RBI 30 times (19.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Twins’ pitching staff has registered a collective 9.7 K/9 to pace MLB.
- The Twins’ 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth in the majors.
- Twins pitchers have given up 194 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 15th in the league.
- Lopez (11-8) will take to the mound for the Twins and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The 27-year-old ranks 22nd in ERA (3.71), 16th in WHIP (1.155), and fifth in K/9 (10.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Tucker’s recent games
- vs. Twins on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Diamondbacks on October 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Diamondbacks on September 29: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 27: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Mariners on September 26: 2-for-3, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Royals on September 24: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Royals on September 23: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Royals on September 22: 1-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!