MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kyle Tucker will hope to hit his 30th home run of the season when the Houston Astros match up against starting pitcher Sonny Gray and the Minnesota Twins on October 10 at 4:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Kyle Tucker Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Kyle Tucker Stats
- Tucker leads Houston in runs batted in with 112 while batting .284 with 29 homers.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tucker ranks 30th in home runs and third in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 18th, his on-base percentage ranks 15th, and he is 13th in the league in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 111 games this year (of 159 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 41 of those games.
- He has hit a home run in 27 games this season (17.0%), going yard in 4.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 41.5% of his contests this year, Tucker has driven in at least one run. In 30 of those games (18.9%) he collected two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in nine games.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Twins has delivered a 9.7 K/9 rate, which ranks first-best in MLB.
- At 3.88, the Twins have the sixth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- The Twins rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 194 (1.2 per game).
- The Twins will hand the ball to Gray (8-8) for his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 33-year-old’s 2.79 ERA ranks third, 1.147 WHIP ranks 15th, and 9 K/9 ranks 24th.
Tucker’s recent games
- vs. Twins on October 8: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Diamondbacks on October 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Diamondbacks on September 29: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 27: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Mariners on September 26: 2-for-3, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Royals on September 24: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Royals on September 23: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!