MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kyle Tucker will aim for his 30th home run of the year when the Houston Astros match up against starting pitcher Joe Ryan and the Minnesota Twins on October 11 at 7:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Kyle Tucker Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +120)
Kyle Tucker Stats
- Tucker is a key run producer for Houston with a .284 average, 29 homers and 112 RBI.
- Tucker is 30th in home runs and third in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- He currently ranks 18th in batting average, 15th in on base percentage, and 13th in slugging among qualifying batters.
- He has picked up a hit in 70% of his 160 games this year, collecting multiple hits in 25.6% of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 16.9% of his games in 2023 (27 of 160), leaving the yard in 4.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Tucker has produced an RBI in 67 games this year (41.9%), including 30 multi-RBI outings (18.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Twins staff ranks first in MLB with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- At 3.88, the Twins have the sixth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Twins pitchers have surrendered 194 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 15th in baseball.
- Ryan (11-10) will take the mound for the Twins, his 30th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.51, a 5.79 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.169 in 29 games this season.
Tucker’s recent games
- at Twins on October 10: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Twins on October 8: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Diamondbacks on October 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Diamondbacks on September 29: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 27: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Mariners on September 26: 2-for-3, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Royals on September 24: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!