MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Lane Thomas could score his 100th run of the season (he needs two more) for the Washington Nationals versus Allan Winans and the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Lane Thomas Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Lane Thomas Stats
- Thomas’ 27 home runs are most among Washington batters. He’s driven in 85 runs this season while slugging .466.
- Thomas is 36th in homers and 40th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 55th, his on-base percentage ranks 100th, and he is 47th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 109 of 154 games this year (70.8%), racking up at least two hits on 43 occasions (27.9%).
- He has homered in 26 games this year (16.9%), going yard in 4.1% of his plate appearances.
- Thomas has produced at least one RBI in 36.4% of his games this year (56 of 154), with more than one RBI 21 times (13.6%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks second-best in MLB.
- The Braves sport a 4.13 team ERA that ranks 13th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have given up the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (182 total, 1.1 per game).
- Winans (1-2) will take the mound for the Braves, his sixth start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in five games this season with a 4.33 ERA, 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .290.
Thomas’ recent games
- at Orioles on September 27: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Orioles on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Braves on September 24: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Braves on September 24: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Braves on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on September 21: 1-for-5, 1 K
- vs. White Sox on September 20: 1-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. White Sox on September 19: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. White Sox on September 18: 1-for-4, 2 K, 1 SB
- at Brewers on September 17: 1-for-5, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!