MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals will take on starting pitcher Jameson Taillon and the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday at 8:05 PM ET at Wrigley Field.
Game Info and Lane Thomas Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Lane Thomas Stats
- Thomas is batting .295 with 14 home runs and 50 RBI, all three of which rank first for Washington this season.
- Thomas is 53rd in homers and 47th in RBI in the bigs.
- Among the qualifying players, he ranks 12th in batting average, 45th in on-base percentage, and 34th in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 78.5% of his 93 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 32.3% of those games.
- Looking at the 93 games he has played this year, he’s hit a long ball in 14 of them (15.1%), and in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- Thomas has knocked in at least one run in 37.6% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 12.9% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in three contests.
Cubs Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cubs pitching staff ranks 23rd in the majors with a K/9 of 8.3.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.15.
- Cubs pitchers have been tagged for the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (100 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Cubs will hand the ball to Taillon (3-6) for his 16th start of the season.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 6.15, 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .278 in 15 games this season.
Thomas’ recent games
- at Cubs on July 17: 0-for-5, 3 K
- at Cardinals on July 16: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Cardinals on July 15: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on July 15: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Rangers on July 9: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Rangers on July 8: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Rangers on July 7: 0-for-4
- vs. Reds on July 6: 2-for-5, 3 RBI
- vs. Reds on July 5: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Reds on July 4: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!