MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals take on the San Francisco Giants (with Alex Wood on the hill). First pitch at Nationals Park is scheduled for 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Lane Thomas Props
- Day: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Lane Thomas Stats
- Thomas leads Washington in home runs with 15, runs batted in with 51 and a batting average of .289.
- Thomas is 45th in homers and 49th in RBI in the bigs.
- He ranks 14th in batting average, 58th in on base percentage, and 34th in slugging in MLB action.
- He has collected a hit in 74 of 95 games this season (77.9%), with multiple hits in 30 games (31.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 15 games this season (15.8%), going yard in 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 37.9% of his games this season, Thomas has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 12.6% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Giants Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Giants pitching staff ranks 13th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.8.
- The Giants have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 3.95.
- Giants hurlers have combined to give up 103 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the fifth-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- Wood (4-3) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his 11th start of the season.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 14 games this season with a 4.53 ERA, 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .261.
Thomas’ recent games
- at Cubs on July 19: 0-for-5, 2 K
- at Cubs on July 18: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Cubs on July 17: 0-for-5, 3 K
- at Cardinals on July 16: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Cardinals on July 15: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on July 15: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Rangers on July 9: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Rangers on July 8: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Rangers on July 7: 0-for-4
- vs. Reds on July 6: 2-for-5, 3 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!