MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Washington Nationals, including Lane Thomas, will face Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies on July 2 at 1:35 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Lane Thomas Props
- Day: Sunday, July 2, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Lane Thomas Stats
- Thomas leads Washington in home runs with 14, runs batted in with 44 and a batting average of .303.
- Thomas ranks 37th in homers and 50th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 10th, his on-base percentage ranks 36th, and he is 13th in the league in slugging.
- Thomas will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. In his last outings, he’s batting .409 with one homer.
- In 80.2% of his games this year (65 of 81), he has collected at least one hit, and in 26 of those contests (32.1%) he recorded more than one hit.
- In 17.3% of his games this year, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 4% of his trips to the dish.
- Thomas has tallied an RBI in 31 games this season (38.3%), including 11 games with more than one RBI (13.6%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.4 K/9 rate, which ranks sixth-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 15th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.14.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to give up 86 home runs (one per game). That’s the seventh-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Phillies will send Suarez (2-2) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.18, 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .241 in nine games this season.
Thomas’ recent games
- at Phillies on July 1: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Phillies on June 30: 2-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on June 28: 1-for-4, 1 R
- at Mariners on June 27: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on June 26: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 3 K
- at Padres on June 25: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Padres on June 24: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Padres on June 23: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on June 22: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Cardinals on June 21: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!