MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Lars Nootbaar and the St. Louis Cardinals play the Washington Nationals (with Josiah Gray on the hill) at Busch Stadium. First pitch is at 2:15 PM ET.
Game Info and Lars Nootbaar Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Lars Nootbaar Stats
- Nootbaar has collected 60 hits this season and has an OBP of .356. He’s slugging .391 on the year.
- Nootbaar will look to extend his nine-game hit streak. In his last games, he’s batting .292 with one homer.
- He has reached base via a hit in 39 games this season (of 61 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 15 of those games.
- In six games this year, he has hit a long ball (9.8% of his games). He’s also homered in 2.2% of his plate appearances.
- Nootbaar has produced an RBI in 21 games this year (34.4%), including five multi-RBI outings (8.2%).
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.6 K/9 rate. That’s second-worst in MLB.
- The Nationals own a 4.82 team ERA that ranks 27th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Nationals pitchers have surrendered 129 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (fourth-most in the league).
- Gray (6-7) will take the mound for the Nationals, his 19th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old’s 3.41 ERA ranks 23rd, 1.435 WHIP ranks 57th, and 8.3 K/9 ranks 39th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Nootbaar’s recent games
- vs. Nationals on July 15: 2-for-5
- vs. Nationals on July 15: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at White Sox on July 9: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at White Sox on July 8: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at White Sox on July 7: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 K
- at Marlins on July 6: 1-for-4, 1 R, 3 K
- at Marlins on July 5: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 2 BB
- at Marlins on July 4: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Marlins on July 3: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on July 2: 0-for-2, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!