MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lawrence Butler will be up against starter Kyle Bradish on Sunday (at 4:07 PM ET) when the Oakland Athletics play the Baltimore Orioles at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Game Info and Lawrence Butler Props
- Day: Sunday, August 20, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Lawrence Butler Stats
- Butler is batting .250 with an OBP of .250 and a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- He has picked up a hit in six games this year (75.0%), including one multi-hit effort.
- He has gone deep in one of eight games (3.6% of his plate appearances).
- Butler has tallied an RBI in one game this year, and in that game he drove in multiple runs.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Orioles staff is seventh in baseball with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles have the 13th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.10.
- The Orioles have given up the ninth-fewest homers in the majors (138 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Orioles will send Bradish (7-6) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 3.18 ERA this season with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.5 walks per nine across 22 games.
Butler’s recent games against Orioles
- vs. Orioles on August 19: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Orioles on August 18: 2-for-5, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!