MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lawrence Butler will be up against starting pitcher Jesse Scholtens on Thursday (at 8:10 PM ET) when the Oakland Athletics face the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Game Info and Lawrence Butler Props
- Day: Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Lawrence Butler Stats
- Butler has collected nine hits this season and has an OBP of .237. He’s slugging .368 on the year.
- This season, he has recorded at least one hit in seven of 12 games (58.3%), and he has collected multiple hits twice.
- This season, he has hit a home run in one game.
- Butler has tallied an RBI in one game this season, and in that game he drove in multiple runs.
White Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate put together by the White Sox pitching staff ranks second in baseball.
- The White Sox own a 4.80 team ERA that ranks 26th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The White Sox allow the fourth-most homers in the majors (176 total, 1.4 per game).
- Scholtens (1-6) will take to the mound for the White Sox and make his seventh start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 20 games this season with an ERA of 3.79, a 1.91 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.348.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!