MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Liover Peguero and the Pittsburgh Pirates will match up against starting pitcher Brandon Woodruff and the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Liover Peguero Props
- Day: Sunday, August 6, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -117)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -117)
Liover Peguero Stats
- Peguero has collected eight hits this season and has an OBP of .263. He’s slugging .500 on the year.
- This year, he has tallied at least one hit in five of 11 games (45.5%), and he has collected multiple hits twice.
- In 27.3% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 7.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Peguero has knocked in at least one run in 36.4% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 27.3% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in one contest.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers’ 8.6 K/9 rate ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Brewers’ 4.05 team ERA ranks 12th in the majors.
- Brewers hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs allowed (140 total, 1.3 per game).
- Woodruff will get the start for the Brewers, his third of the season.
Peguero’s recent games against Brewers
- at Brewers on August 5: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 SB
- at Brewers on August 3: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!