MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Pittsburgh Pirates, including Liover Peguero, will take on Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies on July 28 at 7:05 PM ET at PNC Park.
Game Info and Liover Peguero Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -125)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +1100)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -117)
Liover Peguero Stats
- Peguero is batting .158 with an OBP of .200 and a slugging percentage of .368 this season.
- Twice in six games this year, he has gotten aboard via a hit. He recorded multiple hits in one of those contests.
- This season, he has homered in one game.
- Peguero has picked up an RBI in two games this year, with multiple runs batted in one contest.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.2 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.06.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to surrender 112 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the seventh-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Phillies will send Wheeler (7-5) to the mound for his 21st start this season.
- The 33-year-old’s 3.80 ERA ranks 31st, 1.132 WHIP ranks 20th, and 10.2 K/9 ranks 13th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!