MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Liover Peguero and the Pittsburgh Pirates will take on starter Matt Manning and the Detroit Tigers at PNC Park on Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Liover Peguero Props
- Day: Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Liover Peguero Stats
- Peguero has six hits and an OBP of .296 to go with a slugging percentage of .520 this season.
- In three of eight games this season (37.5%), he has reached safely via hit. That includes multiple hits on two occasions.
- He has hit a home run in two of eight games this season, with a dinger in 7.4% of his plate appearances.
- In three games this year (37.5%), Peguero has knocked in a run, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers pitching staff is 21st in the majors with a K/9 of 8.4.
- The Tigers have the 21st-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.52.
- Tigers pitchers have allowed 127 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 17th in the league.
- The Tigers will send Manning (3-2) to the mound for his ninth start this season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.10, 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .215 in eight games this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!