MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 9:20 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+105)||O 7.5 (-133)||-200|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-123)||U 7.5 (+105)||+168|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Kershaw (L) ARI: Kelly (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The NLDS kicks off Saturday at 9:20 PM ET when the Los Angeles Dodgers host the Arizona Diamondbacks live from Dodger Stadium, and airing on TBS. Los Angeles’ Clayton Kershaw gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Merrill Kelly. The Dodgers are -200 favorites to pick up the win, while the underdog Diamondbacks have +168 odds on the moneyline.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the second-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.6 runs per game (906 total).
- The Dodgers are second-best in MLB action with 249 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the fifth-best batting average in the majors (.258).
- The Dodgers are second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .341.
- Los Angeles ranks second in baseball with a .456 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 746 (4.6 per game).
- Arizona ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 166 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks’ .250 batting average ranks 13th in the league this season.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank 17th in the majors with a .408 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 63.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (78-44).
- Los Angeles has a 22-10 record (winning 68.8% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -200 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Dodgers a 66.7% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has played in 138 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 75 times (75-62-1).
- The Dodgers have an 80-63-0 record ATS this season (covering 55.9% of the time).
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as underdogs 83 times this season and won 37, or 44.6%, of those games.
- Arizona has a record of 2-3 when it’s set as an underdog of +168 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 37.3% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 63 of its 144 games with a total.
- The Diamondbacks are 82-67-0 ATS in their 149 games with a spread this season.
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Merrill Kelly (ARI)|
|13 – 5||W/L||12 – 8|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Mookie Betts is batting .307 this season with a team-high 39 home runs and 107 RBI.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Betts’ home run total ranks him seventh and his RBI tally places him sixth.
- Betts is batting .200 during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Freddie Freeman’s batting average of .334 leads all Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Freeman is 30th in homers and 12th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Max Muncy is slashing .212/.333/.475 this season for the Dodgers.
- Will Smith has 121 hits and an OBP of .359 to go with a slugging percentage of .438 this season.
- Smith will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .222 with one homer in his last five outings.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has a team-high batting average of .287.
- Among all batters in MLB, Carroll ranks 46th in home runs and 70th in RBI.
- Christian Walker has hit 33 home runs with 103 runs batted in. Both pace his team.
- Walker is 16th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 12th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte has 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks while batting .276.
- Marte takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .263 with 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!