MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 9:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-178)||O 9.5 (-114)||-108|
|Braves||+1.5 (+151)||U 9.5 (-111)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Miller (R) ATL: Elder (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (83-51) and Atlanta Braves (89-45) meet Saturday at Dodger Stadium, with first pitch at 9:10 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The Dodgers are -108 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Braves are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +151 odds. Los Angeles’ Bobby Miller gets the start, and he’ll go against Atlanta’s Bryce Elder.
Dodgers vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.6 runs per game (757 total).
- The Dodgers rank second-best in MLB play with 213 total home runs.
- Los Angeles is seventh in MLB with a .257 batting average.
- The Dodgers’ .341 on-base percentage is second-best in baseball.
- Los Angeles is second in baseball with a .461 slugging percentage.
- The Braves have scored the most runs (784) in baseball so far this year.
- Atlanta leads Major League Baseball in home runs with 256.
- The Braves rank first in the majors with a .277 team batting average.
- Atlanta gets on base at a .346 clip, best in the majors.
- The Braves lead the majors with a .503 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have a 63-35 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 64.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -108 or shorter, Los Angeles has a record of 63-35 (64.3%).
- The Dodgers have an implied moneyline win probability of 51.9% in this game.
- In the 111 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 64 times (64-47-0).
- The Dodgers have covered 56% of their games this season, going 65-51-0 ATS.
- This season, the Braves have been the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 4-3 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -107 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51.7% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- So far this season, Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in 65 of its 115 games with a total.
- The Braves are 62-55-0 ATS in their 117 games with a spread this season.
|Bobby Miller (LAD)||Pitcher||Bryce Elder (ATL)|
|8 – 3||W/L||11 – 4|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Mookie Betts leads Los Angeles in home runs with 38 and runs batted in with 98.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Betts’ home run total ranks him fourth and his RBI tally ranks him second.
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting with a .342 average while slugging 25 homers and driving in 90 runs.
- Freeman ranks 25th in home runs and seventh in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Freeman will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .263 with two homers.
- Max Muncy is slashing .207/.336/.490 this season for the Dodgers.
- Will Smith has collected 105 hits this season and has an OBP of .365. He’s slugging .456 on the year.
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has put up a team-high batting average of .338.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Acuna’s home run total puts him 12th, and his RBI total ranks 18th.
- Acuna heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .522 with two doubles, three home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- Matt Olson has hit 43 home runs with 112 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
- Olson is second in home runs and first in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Austin Riley is hitting .281 with 27 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 47 walks.
- Riley has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .400 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Ozzie Albies is hitting .268 with 21 doubles, four triples, 28 home runs and 36 walks.
- Albies heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a walk.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!