MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+111)||O 9.5 (-103)||-147|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-129)||U 9.5 (-123)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Urías (L) BAL: Kremer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Wednesday when the Los Angeles Dodgers (55-39) and Baltimore Orioles (57-37) take to the field at 1:05 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Freddie Freeman is batting .325 for the Dodgers (-147 favorites on the moneyline) while Austin Hays leads the underdog Orioles (+125) with a .305 average. Julio Urias will get the ball for Los Angeles while Baltimore will counter with Dean Kremer.
Dodgers vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in MLB action scoring 5.6 runs per game (522 total runs).
- The Dodgers are second-best in MLB action with 153 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 19th-ranked batting average in MLB (.245).
- The Dodgers are fourth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Los Angeles ranks third in MLB, slugging .451.
- The Orioles have scored 465 runs this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- Baltimore ranks 12th in Major League Baseball with 113 home runs.
- The Orioles have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Baltimore has an OBP of .323 this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Fueled by 302 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank ninth in MLB with a .424 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers are 40-26 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60.6% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 23-17 record (winning 57.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -147 or shorter.
- The Dodgers have an implied moneyline win probability of 59.5% in this contest.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 74 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 42 of those games (42-32-0).
- The Dodgers have covered 54.4% of their games this season, going 43-36-0 against the spread.
- The Orioles have been underdogs in 32 games this season and won 18 (56.2%) of those contests.
- Baltimore is 7-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Orioles, based on the moneyline, is 44.4%.
- Baltimore and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 48 of its 82 opportunities.
- The Orioles are 49-32-0 ATS in their 81 games with a spread this season.
|Julio Urías (LAD)||Pitcher||Dean Kremer (BAL)|
|7 – 5||W/L||10 – 4|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Mookie Betts is batting .282 this season with a team-high 27 home runs.
- Betts’ home runs put him third in Major League Baseball, and he is ninth in RBI.
- Freeman’s batting average of .325 leads all Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Freeman ranks 28th in homers and 10th in RBI in the majors.
- Freeman enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .368 in his last five games.
- Will Smith is slashing .285/.397/.490 this season for the Dodgers.
- Smith enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .350 over the course of his last five outings.
- J.D. Martinez leads Los Angeles in runs batted in with 66 while batting .256 with 23 homers.
- Martinez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .273 with one homer.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is hitting .275 with 16 doubles, 13 home runs and 56 walks.
- In all of the majors, Rutschman ranks 69th in home runs and 92nd in RBI.
- Rutschman enters this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .297 with four doubles, two home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Anthony Santander has shown his power as he leads his team with 17 home runs and 54 runs batted in.
- Santander ranks 28th in home runs and 33rd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .235 with 12 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 24 walks.
- Cedric Mullins has 16 doubles, three triples, nine home runs and 35 walks while batting .259.
- Mullins heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .412 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!