MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 21, 2023 at 2:20 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Urías (L) CHC: Smyly (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Cubs, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (10-10) are favored on the moneyline (-108) in Friday’s contest versus the Chicago Cubs (11-7). Game time is at 2:20 PM ET on MLB Network. The Cubs, with odds, are favored against the spread (). Los Angeles’ Julio Urias gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Drew Smyly.
Dodgers vs. Cubs 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in baseball scoring 5.3 runs per game (105 total runs).
- The Dodgers average 1.8 home runs per game to rank second in MLB action with 36 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 21st-ranked batting average in MLB (.235).
- The Dodgers’ .336 on-base percentage ranks eighth-best in MLB.
- Los Angeles ranks second in MLB with a .464 slugging percentage.
- The Cubs have scored 101 runs this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- Chicago has hit 22 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Cubs’ .282 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking second in MLB.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .350 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Cubs are seventh in MLB with a .437 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Cubs Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-4).
- Los Angeles has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -108 or shorter.
- The Dodgers have a 51.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total three times this season for a 3-6-0 record against the over/under.
- The Dodgers have collected a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cubs have won two of the four games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Chicago has a record of 2-2 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least -107 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Cubs, based on the moneyline, is 51.7%.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in four of its eight opportunities.
- The Cubs are 7-1-0 against the spread in their eight chances this season.
|Julio Urías (LAD)||Pitcher||Drew Smyly (CHC)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs with eight and runs batted in with 16.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Muncy’s home run total ranks him first and his RBI tally ranks him 12th.
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting with a .308 average while slugging three homers and driving in seven runs.
- Freeman ranks 57th in MLB in home runs, and 136th in RBI.
- James Outman has collected 18 base hits, an OBP of .397 and a slugging percentage of .645 this season.
- Outman will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .316 with two homers.
- Mookie Betts has 18 hits and an OBP of .392 to go with a slugging percentage of .455 this season.
- Betts enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .278.
Cubs Key Hitters
- Cody Bellinger has three doubles, four home runs and seven walks while hitting .290.
- In all of the majors, Bellinger ranks 20th in homers and 29th in RBI.
- Patrick Wisdom’s eight home runs and 15 RBI both pace his team.
- Wisdom currently is first in homers and 15th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Nico Hoerner has racked up a team-best batting average of .338.
- Hoerner brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .375 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Ian Happ is batting .304 with eight doubles, two home runs and 12 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!