MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+103)||O 8.5 (-126)||-204|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-120)||U 8.5 (-101)||+171|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Gonsolin (R) CHW: Lynn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers will take the field against the Chicago White Sox (29-38) on Tuesday. The game begins at 10:10 PM ET on MLB Network, with the Dodgers listed as -204 favorites on the moneyline. Los Angeles’ Tony Gonsolin gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Lance Lynn.
Dodgers vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 3 offense in MLB action scoring 5.6 runs per game (367 total runs).
- The Los Angeles Dodgers have hit a league-leading 113 home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Los Angeles is 19th in MLB with a .242 batting average.
- The Dodgers are seventh in MLB with an on-base percentage of .330.
- Los Angeles is third in MLB with a .460 slugging percentage.
- The White Sox have scored 279 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Chicago has hit 70 homers this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The White Sox’s .237 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Chicago has an OBP of just .295 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 24th in the majors with a .387 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have been favored on the moneyline 44 total times this season. They’ve gone 26-18 in those games.
- Los Angeles has gone 3-2 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -204 or shorter (60% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Dodgers have an implied win probability of 67.1%.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 26 times this season for a 26-23-0 record against the over/under.
- The Dodgers have gone 29-25-0 against the spread this season.
- The White Sox have entered the game as underdogs 31 times this season and won nine, or 29%, of those games.
- Chicago has played as an underdog of +171 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The White Sox have a 36.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total in 23 of its 51 chances.
- In 56 games with a spread this season, the White Sox are 24-32-0 ATS.
|Tony Gonsolin (LAD)||Pitcher||Lance Lynn (CHW)|
|3 – 1||W/L||4 – 6|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.342) this season while adding 13 home runs and 44 RBI.
- Freeman is 20th in homers and 15th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Freeman is batting .471 with two homers during his last five games and is on a six-game hitting streak.
- Mookie Betts is batting .263 with an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .534 this season.
- Betts is seventh in MLB in homers, and 21st in RBI.
- Betts has a batting average of .318 with two homers during his last five outings and is on a six-game hit streak.
- Will Smith has collected 48 base hits, an OBP of .396 and a slugging percentage of .509 this season.
- Max Muncy’s 18 home runs are most among Los Angeles batters. He’s driven in 45 runs this season while slugging .474.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn leads the White Sox with 40 runs batted in.
- Vaughn ranks 82nd in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Luis Robert’s 15 home runs pace his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Robert is 11th in homers and 53rd in RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a .270 batting average.
- Benintendi has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with six walks.
- Jake Burger has nine doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and eight walks while batting .250.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!