MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-114)||O 8.5 (+101)||-250|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-102)||U 8.5 (-128)||+207|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Kershaw (L) CHW: Clevinger (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (29-39) will try to end their three-game losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Dodgers (38-29) on Wednesday at 10:10 PM ET on ESPN. Sportsbooks consider the Dodgers to be -250 favorites for the contest, while the White Sox are +207 underdogs looking for the upset. Clayton Kershaw gets the starting nod for Los Angeles while Mike Clevinger is Chicago’s starter for the contest.
Dodgers vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers score the third-most runs in baseball (372 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Los Angeles Dodgers have hit a league-leading 115 home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Los Angeles ranks 19th in the majors with a .243 batting average.
- The Dodgers rank eighth in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles’ .461 slugging percentage is third-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have scored 280 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Chicago’s 70 home runs rank 21st in Major League Baseball.
- The White Sox’s .235 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Chicago is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 29th with an OBP of .294.
- The White Sox are 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .383 this season.
Dodgers vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 27 of the 45 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (60%).
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -250 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Dodgers’ implied win probability is 71.4%.
- Los Angeles has played in 50 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-24-0).
- The Dodgers are 30-25-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the White Sox have won nine out of the 32 games, or 28.1%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Chicago has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +207 odds on it winning this game.
- The White Sox have a 32.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of its 52 games with a total this season.
- The White Sox have an ATS record of 24-33-0 in 57 games with a spread this season.
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Mike Clevinger (CHW)|
|8 – 4||W/L||3 – 4|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.338) this season while adding 13 home runs and 44 RBI.
- Of all batters in baseball, Freeman’s home run total ranks him 23rd and his RBI tally places him 15th.
- Mookie Betts has collected 66 hits this season and has an OBP of .365. He’s slugging .534 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Betts ranks eighth in homers and 22nd in RBI.
- Betts will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .333 with one homer.
- Will Smith has 49 hits this season and a slash line of .290/.393/.521.
- Smith will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .211 with two homers.
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs with 18 while driving in 45 runs and slugging .474.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has racked up a team-high 40 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Vaughn’s home run total puts him 90th, and his RBI total ranks 26th.
- Vaughn takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .235 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Luis Robert has shown his power as he paces his team with 15 home runs.
- Robert ranks 12th in home runs and 58th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a .265 batting average.
- Jake Burger is batting .245 with nine doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and eight walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!