MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Angels||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (-105)||-133|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-120)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Detmers (L) CHW: Cease (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (34-45) and Luis Robert (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+113) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Los Angeles Angels (42-37) on Monday at 9:38 PM ET on MLB Network. Los Angeles’ Reid Detmers gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Dylan Cease.
Angels vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels have the No. 6 offense in MLB play scoring five runs per game (397 total runs).
- The Angels average 1.5 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB play with 115 total home runs.
- Los Angeles is ninth in MLB with a .259 batting average.
- The Angels’ .333 on-base percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- Los Angeles ranks fourth in baseball, slugging .444.
- The White Sox have scored the 22nd-most runs in the league this season with 321 (4.1 per game).
- Chicago ranks 13th in Major League Baseball with 91 home runs.
- The White Sox’s .235 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Chicago has an OBP of just .292 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The White Sox are 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .392 this season.
Angels vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have a 20-18 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 52.6% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 13-11 record (winning 54.2% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -133 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Angels have an implied win probability of 57.1%.
- Los Angeles has played in 65 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-34-0).
- The Angels have covered 52.2% of their games this season, going 35-32-0 against the spread.
- This season, the White Sox have been the underdog 43 times and won 14, or 32.6%, of those games.
- Chicago has entered 26 games this season as the underdog by +113 or more and is 8-18 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.9% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 27 of 62 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 31-37-0 against the spread in their 68 chances this season.
|Reid Detmers (LAA)||Pitcher||Dylan Cease (CHW)|
|1 – 5||W/L||3 – 3|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in batting average (.297), home runs (25) and runs batted in (61) this season.
- Among all batters in baseball, Ohtani’s home run total ranks him first and his RBI tally ranks him first.
- Ohtani enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .261 with one homer.
- Mike Trout is batting .255 with an OBP of .365 and a slugging percentage of .486 this season.
- Trout ranks 12th in home runs and 48th in RBI this year.
- Hunter Renfroe is slashing .257/.305/.453 this season for the Angels.
- Brandon Drury has collected 73 hits this season and has an OBP of .317. He’s slugging .498 on the year.
- Drury will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .350 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Robert leads the White Sox with 21 home runs.
- Robert’s home run total ranks fourth in the big leagues, and he is 40th in RBI.
- Robert takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .400 with three home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn has totaled 45 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Vaughn ranks 47th in home runs and 29th in RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a .286 batting average.
- Benintendi takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .429 with four doubles and an RBI.
- Jake Burger is batting .222 with 10 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!